Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baked Strawberry/Blueberry Pancakes

Typically I am not a huge pancake fan, but in my quest to find the perfect breakfast treat for my sweet husband, I stumbled upon these baked strawberry pancakes and knew that I simply HAD to make them.



Golden brown and oh-so-fluffy, what's not to love about these pancakes.


AND, with the hardest part being beating the egg whites into submission (a task expertly taken care of by my trusted KitchenAid), it is a quick and easy recipe that may very well become a breakfast staple in the Melton household.  


You can find the recipe at Lisa's Kitchen, and while you are there, you can ooh and aah over the healthy whole grain variety, something I am sure to make in the near future :)

2 comments:

  1. These tasted so delicious! I can't wait to try them at home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely let me know how they turn out!

      Delete